Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/21/2012 -- The FAB category benefits from an array of participants across the alcoholic drinks space. This has bought continued category investment, which in turn has driven innovative product development. This brief outlines the most important consumer and product trends impacting the FAB category globally, using Datamonitor's TrendSights mega-trend framework as a basis to organize the key themes covered.
Scope of this Report
- Each section is introduced with a concise SWOT analysis that outlines how each TrendSights mega-trend can be applied to the FAB category
- Consumer insight analysis covering 20 countries globally highlights the key attitudes and behaviors that drive consumers' FAB preferences
- Draw inspiration from numerous case studies and product examples throughout the brief that showcase best-in-class innovations in FABs
New product opportunities are spurred by consumer demand for more unique and novel product flavors. Over a third (38%) of global consumers cite "unique taste/flavor" as being highly influential in encouraging them to pay more for an alcoholic drink. FAB products can capitalize on consumers' willingness to experiment through new product development.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Consumers demonstrate a desire to return to a time when life was simpler and less demanding. Indeed, two-thirds of global consumers said that living a less complicated life was important to them.
Brands can look to promote the realness and wholesomeness of product ingredients to convey authenticity and resonate with those seeking comfort and simplicity.
Reasons to Get this Report
- How do Datamonitor's mega-trends apply specifically to FABs? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in the FAB category and what does it look like?
- Is sustainable packaging a "nice to have" or a "must have" in the alcoholic drinks space?
- To what extent are consumers willing to sacrifice taste for a healthier product?
- How are industry players using the online space to more effectively engage with consumers?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Spain
- Opportunities in Premium Alcoholic Drinks: Trading Up Trends
- Private Label Shopping Trends in Alcoholic Beverages
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in the US
- Private Label Shopping Trends in Food and Non-Alcoholic Beverages