New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/20/2014 -- Polarisation continued within the designer apparel (ready-to-wear) category in the UK, as consumers either sought to own a product from a designer brand name at an affordable price or desired absolute luxury, viewing that purchase as an investment piece. Although the recession has not deeply impacted the UK luxury goods category, it has affected the consumer mentality behind purchasing patterns. Consumers with less disposable income are opting for luxury accessories or designer jeans, which are...
Euromonitor International's Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Designer Clothing (Ready-to-Wear), Designer Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing in the United Kingdom
- Luxury Goods in the United Kingdom
- Apparel, Accessories & Luxury Goods in the United Kingdom
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in the United Arab Emirates
- Footwear in the United Kingdom
- Men's Outerwear in the United Kingdom
- Jeans in the United Kingdom
- Clothing Accessories in the United Kingdom
- Women's Outerwear in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Haircare Market in the UK to 2017