New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Food Intolerance in the US"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/25/2013 -- According to the National Institute of Health (NIH), coeliac disease - an allergic reaction to gluten - affects approximately one in 141 people of the US population. The disease is marked by an inability to process foods containing gluten, causing abdominal pain, discomfort, fatigue and diarrhoea. American consumers, even those without coeliac disease, began to avoid gluten in the hopes of feeling more energetic. This health trend turned gluten-free food into a big business in the US, and it is...
Euromonitor International's Food Intolerance in USA report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Diabetic Food, Gluten-free Food, Lactose-free Food, Other HW Special Baby Milk Formula.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Food Intolerance market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Intolerance in Ukraine
- Food Intolerance in Bulgaria
- Food Intolerance in Argentina
- Food Intolerance in the Czech Republic
- Food Intolerance in Mexico
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Packaged Food in Spain
- Food Retail - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013 - Economic Outlook in BRIC
- Food Service at the Service Station Channel in Europe