Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Full-Service Restaurants in Vietnam", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/28/2014 -- Over the review period, full-service restaurants in Vietnam saw current value sales rise at a CAGR of 13%. This was mainly a result of the rising unit prices in most restaurants, alongside the rising number of outlets, as well as the increasingly busy lifestyles of consumers, especially in big cities such as Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. Indeed, with less time, many employees, especially single ones were increasingly eating out rather than self-cooking at home. In Vietnam, full-service...
Euromonitor International's Full-Service Restaurants in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained Full-Service Restaurants, Full-Service Restaurants by Casual vs Non-Casual, Full-Service Restaurants by Type, Independent Full-Service Restaurants.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Full-Service Restaurants market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Full-Service Restaurants in Finland
- Consumer Foodservice in the US
- Consumer Foodservice in China
- Full-Service Restaurants in South Korea
- Consumer Foodservice in Denmark
- Consumer Foodservice in South Africa
- Consumer Foodservice in the United Kingdom
- Consumer Foodservice in Italy
- Consumer Foodservice in Taiwan
- Full-Service Restaurants in Chile