Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/26/2012 -- Embedded gaming or Gamification is a next generation advertising approach in which gaming elements are integrated into a non-game environment.
Gamification represents a promising strategy for public and commercial brands to increase customer activity, build loyalty, broaden reach and monetize assets.
Mind Commerce projects Gamification growth to reach $3.6 billion by 2017. It is also estimated that by 2017, 80% of Global 2000 organizations will have gamified applications and/or processes.
The goal of Gamification is to maximum user brand/product engagement through facilitation of entertainment in which the user interacts with the brand in a fun/pleasurable manner. One of the keys to success is to assess user behavioral patterns as a precursor to deploying optimal game mechanics that that align user likes, dislikes, expectations and behaviors. Optimal design is based on research into extrinsic motivators, intrinsic values and facilitation of long term engagement.
This research includes:
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Gamification business model analysis
- In-depth analysis of Gamification solution and dynamics
- Analysis of thirty two companies involved in Gamificiation
- Case study analysis of brands capitalizing upon Gamification
- Analysis of Gamification market trends and market projections 2012 - 2017
- Analysis of potential benefit metrics and non-metrics of Gamification for Brands
- Gamification process analysis including game mechanics, design techniques, and features
- Guidelines for Brands, Vendors, Service Providers, and Investors to realize optimal success with Gamification
- Feasibility assessment of Gamification solutions across various industries (education, enterprise, healthcare, education, entertainment)
As a complement to this valuable report, Mind Commerce provides Gamification consultancy services including:
- Design a deployment solution with operational support
- Define ROI measurement & tracking metrics from Gamified solution
- Develop cross channel marketing solutions identification and implementation
- Identify the specific Gamification potential for your industry, product or service
- Identify game mechanics for your product or service that will act as extrinsic motivators
Companies in Report:
Vendor Platforms: Gamify.it, Badgeville, Bunchball, Bigdoor, CrowdTwist, Cynergy, SpectrumDNA, Reputely, IActionable, Scvngr, Manumatix, Leapfrog, beintoo, Objective Logistics, Rypple, CloudCaptive, Arcaris, Gigya, Gamisfaction, Play Nicely, Punchtab, Keas, RepTivity, Fusion, Badgy, Bulbstorm, Crowd Factory, FanGager, RoarEngine, Hoopla, Kitzy, and Snowfly
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Video Gaming Market Outlook: Evolving business models, key players, new challenges and the future outlook.
- Global Mining Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Global Power Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Global Power Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Sustainability in the Global Power Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Power Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- The Norwegian Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Low Power Next Generation Display Market (2009 - 2014)
- Google Market Intelligence
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Power Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Intelligence
- Sony PlayStation Vita: Mobile Console vs. Cellphone-based Gaming Market 2012-2017