New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Online Travel in the BRICS"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/05/2013 -- Online travel sales are experiencing robust growth in all BRIC countries, favoured by rising disposable incomes and growing internet penetration, and by the advent of tech savvy middle classes longing to explore the world. Air bookings are currently the most developed category for online travel sales in these countries, with travel accommodation quickly gaining ground. Mobile travel sales currently represent only a small niche, but are poised to increase rapidly over the next five years.
Euromonitor International's Online Travel in the BRICS global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel and Tourism market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The North American Travel Intermediaries Market
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in India to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Malaysia to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Saudi Arabia to 2016
- Travel Intermediaries in Mexico to 2016: Market Databook
- Travel Intermediaries in the Philippines to 2016: Market Databook
- Travel Intermediaries in South Korea to 2016: Market Databook