Fast Market Research recommends "Packaging Industry in South Africa" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2014 -- Highly effective packaging has the capacity to build brand equity like never before and this is becoming more evident in the South African market. Packaging should be designed to grab the consumer's interest in a cluttered environment, with thousands of products competing for attention. In a world where consumers receive approximately 5,000 messages a day, packaging can no longer remain "the silent salesman". In its new-found capacity as "information provider" and "persuader", decisions...
Euromonitor International's Packaging in South Africa report offers insight into key trends and developments in the industry. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the South African Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017
- Plastic Packaging Product Market in South Africa to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts, and Market Players
- Plastic Packaging Product Market in South Africa to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Hot Drinks Packaging in South Africa
- Soft Drinks Packaging in South Africa
- Tobacco Packaging in South Africa
- Home Care Packaging in South Africa
- Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in South Africa
- The Future of South Africa Food Packaging to 2017
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in South Africa
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)