Fast Market Research recommends "Pasta in Costa Rica" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/30/2013 -- Even though the per capita consumption of pasta continues rising in Costa Rica, the demand for traditional pasta already reached certain level of maturity among local consumers forcing more manufacturers to focus on developing complementary lines of products to attract buyers. The increasing availability of pasta specialities, health-orientated products (such as gluten-free pasta) and pasta-based ready meals are good examples of how manufacturers are using deeper levels of product segmentation...
Euromonitor International's Pasta in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Pasta, Chilled/Fresh Pasta, Dried Pasta.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Pasta market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in Costa Rica
- Dried Processed Food in Costa Rica
- Central America Food & Drink Report Q2 2013
- Canned/Preserved Food in Costa Rica
- Chilled Processed Food in Costa Rica
- Noodles in Costa Rica
- Consumer Trends in the Pasta & Noodles Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Pasta & Noodles Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Pasta & Noodles Market in Italy
- Oils and Fats in Costa Rica