Fast Market Research recommends "Polishes in New Zealand" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/01/2014 -- Over the review period, it was noted that parallel imported polish brands became available in New Zealand. Mr Sheen (in furniture polish) represents a good example of a parallel imported brand found on several home care internet retailing sites (such as fishpond.co.nz); however, despite this phenomenon, polishing has become an outdated home care chore for most busy households and tends to be done less regularly than other tasks, such as toilet cleaning and surface cleaning.
SC Johnson & Son (NZ) Pty led the category with a value share of 28% in 2013, which was unchanged from 2012; however, in GBO terms, SC Johnson & Son?s value share was 52% in 2013, taking into account the acquisition of the Kiwi brand. Sara Lee Corp sold the Kiwi brand to SC Johnson & Son in 2011. The brand then became marketed locally through SC Johnson & Son (NZ) Pty. Pledge continued to be the highest ranked brand within polishes in 2013, and was particularly strong in furniture and floor polish (Pledge Wood Magic), with a value share of 58% and 35% in each respective category.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Polishing as a household chore is expected to continue to be viewed as an unnecessary task by time-poor consumers. Therefore, sales of polishes are expected to decline at a CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Polishes industry in New Zealand with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Polishes industry in New Zealand, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Polishes in New Zealand market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Polishes in New Zealand?
- What are the major brands in New Zealand?
- What are the future prospects for the polishes market?
- What are the key new product launches in the polishes market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Polishes in Lithuania
- Polishes in Israel
- Polishes in Iran
- Polishes in France
- Polishes in Canada
- The Future of the Haircare Market in New Zealand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Polishes in the Czech Republic
- Home Care in New Zealand
- Travel and Tourism in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in New Zealand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape