Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/19/2012 -- The effect of price rises on cigarette volumes and the level of price elasticity of demand - the extent to which higher prices make smokers consume less - is becoming increasingly vital to the tobacco industry, as is the related concept of pricing strength and the question - how long can the industry keep increasing value sales while profits fall by persuading consumers to trade up rather than trade down?
Euromonitor International's Pricing in the Global Tobacco Industry: Prices Will Rise but Will Profits Follow? global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Tobacco market, highlighting major industry trends and categories as well as the factors affecting operating environment. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers impartial, strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, legislative restrictions or pricing influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and where it is headed.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigarettes Including RYO Stick Equivalent, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to get this report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tobacco: Global Industry Guide
- Tobacco: Global Industry Almanac
- Tobacco - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Global Tobacco: The Power of Cigarette Pricing
- Apparel Retail: Global Industry Guide
- Pricing Power - Still Driving Tobacco Industry Profits
- Tobacco: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Tobacco - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Business Confidence in the Global Construction Industry in 2011-12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, and Demand and Expenditure Forecast
- Business Confidence in the Global Mining Industry in 2011-12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, and Demand and Expenditure Forecast