Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/14/2014 -- Procter & Gamble is the number one global player in retail tissue and hygiene, underpinned by its strength in nappies/diapers/pants and sanitary protection. However, the company remains overly dependent on mature markets, and its recent results show a gradual weakening in consumer demand for its products. In mature markets, the company continues to pursue a premium price positioning strategy. Meanwhile, emerging markets have continued thus far to compensate for weak growth elsewhere.
Euromonitor International's Procter & Gamble Co, The in Retail Tissue and Hygiene (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Tissue and Hygiene market. The report examines company shares by region and sector, brand portfolio and new product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene, Retail Tissue and Hygiene, Total Tissue and Hygiene.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tissue and Hygiene market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Procter & Gamble Co, The in Tissue and Hygiene (World)
- Tissue and Hygiene in Germany
- Tissue and Hygiene in France
- Tissue and Hygiene in Brazil
- Tissue and Hygiene in the US
- Tissue and Hygiene in Italy
- Tissue and Hygiene in India
- Tissue and Hygiene in Chile
- Tissue and Hygiene in China
- Tissue and Hygiene in Japan