New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Air Care in South Korea"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/11/2013 -- Air care registered 4% growth in current value terms in 2011, after seeing a decline in 2009 due to the economic recession. The smell of damp during the long rainy season resulted in demand for air care products. However, local consumers tend to prefer electronic air purifiers in order to deodorise or purify the air, rather than air care products which release fragrance, which is an obstacle to the growth of air care in Korea. There was slight increase in average unit prices, due to new product...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in South Korea market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Air Care in South Africa
- Home Care in South Africa
- Household Products Market in South Korea - Product Launch Almanac 2011
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, February 2012
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, July 2012
- Personal Care in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Household Products Market in South Africa - Product Launch Almanac 2011
- Air Care in China
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, October 2011
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)