Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/21/2014 -- In 2013 Ukraine could not get rid of its strong cash culture and Ukrainians traditionally opted for cash withdrawal with the ATM cards. Even though the number of ATM cards declined in 2013 (-3%), the number and value of transactions were on the rise, increasing 10% and 26% (in current terms) respectively. Ukrainians still preferred taking money out of ATMs and paying with cash rather than paying with cards, a procedure usually viewed as cumbersome, less safe and more costly than paying with...
Euromonitor International's ATM Transactions in Ukraine report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the ATM Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- ATM Cards in Thailand
- Financial Cards and Payments in Canada
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Philippines
- Financial Cards and Payments in Norway
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Czech Republic
- Financial Cards and Payments in Austria
- Financial Cards and Payments in Sweden
- Financial Cards and Payments in Italy
- ATM Cards in France
- ATM Cards in Hong Kong, China