Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/01/2013 -- Beauty and personal care continued to develop and grow in Morocco, across all categories. Moroccans are spending more on various cosmetics, not only necessity goods such as bath and shower or oral care, but also on non-basic types, such as colour cosmetics or fragrances. Widespread promotional campaigns, frequent innovations, broad availability and general mass media pressure to look good and attractive helped to spur demand.
Euromonitor International's Beauty and Personal Care in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Products, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Mass Cosmetics, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Oral Care Excl Power Toothbrushes, Premium Cosmetics, Sets/Kits, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care in South Korea
- Beauty and Personal Care in Spain
- Beauty and Personal Care in Japan
- Beauty and Personal Care in Denmark
- Beauty and Personal Care in Vietnam
- Beauty and Personal Care in Venezuela
- Beauty and Personal Care in South Africa
- Female Personal Care Regimes in Brazil
- Beauty and Personal Care in Portugal
- Beauty and Personal Care in Canada