Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/14/2012 -- Caught between the soaring cost of raw materials and an inability to increase prices, manufacturers were forced to find creative methods to remain profitable in 2011. Sugar and cocoa prices continued to increase in 2011, while the UAE government remained averse to passing rising production costs onto consumers. As a result, some manufacturers reduced the weight of their countlines, while maintaining the same price point as a means of staying profitable.
Euromonitor International's Chocolate Confectionery in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Alfajores, Bagged Selflines/Softlines, Boxed Assortments, Chocolate with Toys, Countlines, Other Chocolate Confectionery, Seasonal Chocolate, Tablets.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Chocolate Confectionery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chocolate Spreads Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Spreads)
- Consumer Trends in the Confectionery Market in the UK, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Confectionery Market in the US
- Oils Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Oils and Fats)
- Solid Fats Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Oils and Fats)
- Dairy in United Arab Emirates
- Nut-Based Spreads Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Spreads)
- Honey Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Spreads)
- Jams and Preserves Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Spreads)
- Savory Spreads Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Spreads)