Fast Market Research recommends "Coffee in Slovenia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/16/2013 -- The trend from 2010 stretched into 2011, with instant coffee still gaining share and fresh coffee losing share. All innovation in 2011 was focused on various instant coffee products. Different flavours and other benefits such as Q10, energy boosters and low-calorie variants were presented. This trend was also highlighted in retail volume terms as fresh coffee sales stayed at the same level and instant coffee grew by 2%.
Euromonitor International's Coffee in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fresh Coffee, Instant Coffee.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Coffee market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Trends and Consumption Demographics in Soft and Hot Drinks
- Hot Coffee Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in Middle East and North Africa to 2017: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide