Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/31/2014 -- Coffee machines became increasingly popular in homes during 2013 as a rising number of consumers sought to recreate the gourmet coffee experience at home, with Nestle's Nespresso coffee capsule machines proving particularly popular. With machines costing between GBP120-450, the brand projects an upmarket image, with small capsules of coffee presented in boxes like expensive chocolates. Over 600,000 coffee pod machines were sold in 2012, with Kraft's Tassimo and Nestle's Dolce Gusto machines...
Euromonitor International's Coffee in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fresh Coffee, Instant Coffee.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Coffee market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in the United Kingdom: Market Profile to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The UK Soft Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The UK Hot Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The Future of the Wine Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Spirits Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Soft Drinks in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Spirits Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Wine Market in the United Kingdom to 2017