New Financial Services market report from Euromonitor International: "Financial Cards and Payments in Japan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2013 -- Transaction value within financial cards continued to grow in 2012. The earthquake in eastern Japan slowed down card payments in 2011 due to lower consumer spending. However, this trend did not continue in 2012 and the shift towards financial cards as opposed to cash continued. Credit cards was the main driver of growth as consumers enjoy the fact that such cards offer greater discounts and reward points when shopping. Furthermore, the number of merchants accepting credit cards where big-ticket...
Euromonitor International's Financial Cards and Payments in Japan report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Financial Cards in Circulation, Transactions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Financial Cards and Payments market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in Taiwan
- Financial Cards and Payments in Poland
- Financial Cards and Payments in Germany
- Financial Cards and Payments in Norway
- Financial Cards and Payments in France
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Philippines
- Financial Cards and Payments in Singapore
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Czech Republic
- Financial Cards and Payments in Sweden
- Financial Cards and Payments in Indonesia