Fast Market Research recommends "Fortified/Functional Packaged Food in the Czech Republic" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2013 -- Consumption of fortified/functional packaged food continued to rise in 2012 supported by the developing health and wellness trend. Czech consumers showed more interest in products with added value as they cared more about the health attributes of packaged food. Promotion campaigns of leading companies about positive effects of functional products also helped. Moreover, premium private label products with added value penetrated the field of fortified/functional packaged food more deeply and that...
Euromonitor International's Fortified/Functional Packaged Food in Czech Republic report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: FF Baby Food, FF Bakery Products, FF Confectionery, FF Dairy, FF Meal Replacement, FF Noodles, FF Oils and Fats, FF Pasta, FF Snack Bars, FF Soup.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Fortified/Functional Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in the Czech Republic
- Packaged Food in Dominican Republic
- Frozen Processed Food in the Czech Republic
- Dried Processed Food in the Czech Republic
- Baby Food in Dominican Republic
- Baby Food in the Czech Republic
- Chilled Processed Food in the Czech Republic
- Canned/Preserved Food in the Czech Republic
- Canned/Preserved Food in Dominican Republic
- Naturally Healthy Packaged Food in the Czech Republic