Fast Market Research recommends "From the Outside Looking in - Chinese Tissue and Oversupply" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/07/2014 -- While the Chinese market for tissue is booming and per capita consumption increases rank among the highest in the world there remain structural problems. Following a period of unprecedented capacity increases, the industry has rapidly modernised which belies the underdeveloped distribution system found outside 1st and 2nd-tier cities. The arrival of SCA through its purchase of Vinda and a dearth of small-scale producers make for an unusual and potentially hazardous competitive environment.
Euromonitor International's From the Outside Looking in - Chinese Tissue and Oversupply global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the tissue and hygiene market, highlights buzz topics, emerging regions, countries and categories as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the opportunity zones within tissue and hygiene, analyses leading companies and brands, assesses the importance of private label and offers strategic analysis of major factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, economic/lifestyle/environmental influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene, Retail Tissue and Hygiene, Total Tissue and Hygiene.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tissue and Hygiene market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in Hong Kong, China
- Tissue and Hygiene in Chile
- Tissue and Hygiene in Malaysia
- Retail Tissue in Hungary
- Tissue and Hygiene in Costa Rica
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Israel
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in the Philippines
- Tissue and Hygiene in Russia
- Retail Tissue in Costa Rica
- Tissue and Hygiene in Germany