Fast Market Research recommends "Health and Wellness in the Netherlands" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/17/2012 -- The economic turmoil had a negative influence on the development of the health and wellness packaged food environment. Consumers were nervous regarding the future, which led to greater caution regarding their spending. The result was that the various categories within health and wellness registered lower growth than the review period average. This does not mean that 2010 was a bad year for health and wellness, however, as in most cases healthy or high growth rates were achieved. The main...
Euromonitor International's Health and Wellness in Netherlands report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Health and Wellness by Category, Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning, Health and Wellness by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness in Germany
- Health and Wellness - Brazil
- Health and Wellness in Austria
- Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects of Health and Wellness Tourism in India
- Health and Wellness in Thailand
- Health and Wellness in France
- Health and Wellness in Hong Kong, China
- Health and Wellness in Spain
- Health and Wellness in Australia
- Health and Wellness in South Korea