New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Home Improvement in Singapore"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/05/2012 -- The DIY culture remained stagnant in Singapore, due to Singaporeans' busy lifestyles. Consumers either spend their time working, or when not, they prefer to engage in leisure activities that help them to relax. To most people, home improvement is not considered a hobby, but more of a chore. Most consumers carry out home improvement themselves out of necessity, for example, to make simple repairs or to save the cost of hiring contractors. Most of the home improvement work done by consumers at...
Euromonitor International's Home Improvement in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bathroom and Sanitaryware, Electrical Supplies, Floor Covering, Hand Tools, Hardware, Home Paint, Kitchen Sinks, Other Home Improvement, Power Tools, Wall Covering.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Improvement market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)