Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Homewares in Thailand", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/04/2013 -- Thai consumers do not generally spend much money on homewares for reasons of design or luxury. They normally buy a new product only if an existing product is broken or in the case of moving into a new home. Nowadays, more Thais are moving out of the family home to live alone due to working in big cities like Bangkok and Chiang Mai, for example. These people often live in a condominium or dormitory. In addition, the number of nuclear families - a family which consists of only parents and a...
Euromonitor International's Homewares in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dining, Kitchen.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Homewares market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homewares Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Global Home Furniture and Homewares Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Homewares Retailing in G8 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in Eastern Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in Latin America: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in Emerging Asia: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in Global: Market Guide to 2016