New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Mixed Retailers in Italy"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2014 -- During 2012, the category faced the economic downturn, and responded with store and brand rationalisation, closing down non-performing stores or changing brands, as in the case of Upim, or catering to specific customer groups, as in the case of Oviesse and OVS Industry, catering to the fast fashion consumer, or the strengthening of the offer in a specific category, as in the case of Coin, which is building critical mass in the children's category with OVS Kids, Blu Kids and Iana, the children's apparel chain that was acquired in 2011 from Unitessile.
In terms of sales, the leading brand is Agora Group's Regina/Sogegross. Sales are good despite the economic crisis, and the key reason for success is a decrease in margins so as to meet customers' needs for lower prices. By focusing on loyalty, customers will keep on coming back once the recession is over.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Sales in the mixed retailers category are not expected to improve in the short term. The current economic crisis went so deep into consumers' wallets that it will take time before they go back to pre-crisis spending. However, department stores have an opportunity in the development of concessions inside the outlets, which can become a destination for permanent or temporary stores for brands to showcase their products in a wide number of locations, avoiding the need to invest in building new stores themselves.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Mixed Retailers industry in Italy with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Mixed Retailers industry in Italy, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Mixed Retailers in Italy market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Mixed Retailers channel in Italy?
- Who are the leading retailers in Italy?
- How are mixed retailers competing against the growth of grocery retailers?
- Are consumers switching towards value retailers or moving upmarket?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Department Stores , Mass Merchandisers, Variety Stores, Warehouse Clubs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mixed Retailers in Japan
- Mixed Retailers in Finland
- Mixed Retailers in Turkey
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Mixed Retailers in Switzerland
- Mixed Retailers in Malaysia
- Mixed Retailers in the US
- Mixed Retailers in South Africa
- Mixed Retailers in Peru
- Retailing in Austria