Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/01/2012 -- Driven by portable multimedia players and other portable media players, this category had a good performance in 2010, increasing value sales by almost 20% in current value terms. Over the post-earthquake period Chileans were looking for sophisticated electronic devices which could be easy to use and portable at the same time. Helped by a large supply in retailers and ad campaigns, portable media players reached a larger penetration through middle income segments, which could afford to have...
Euromonitor International's Portable Media Players in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: E-Readers, Other Portable Media Players, Portable MP3 Players, Portable Multimedia Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Portable Media Players market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Portable Media Players in Germany
- Portable Media Players in Vietnam
- Portable Media Players in Indonesia
- Portable Media Players in the United Arab Emirates
- Portable Media Players in Singapore
- Portable Media Players in the United Kingdom
- Portable Media Players in Japan
- Portable Media Players in Turkey
- Portable Media Players in the US
- Portable Media Players in Hong Kong, China