Fast Market Research recommends "Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Poland" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/18/2013 -- The trend of growth in sweet and savoury snacks continued in 2012 as the category achieved growth of 2% in both retail volume and current retail value terms. The growth of the category was attributable to the European Championship of Football Euro 2012 and the Olympic Games in London in summer 2012, which many Polish consumers watched on TV. Demand for sweet and savoury snacks increased as consumers chose to consume these products while watching the various sporting events.
Euromonitor International's Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chips/Crisps, Extruded Snacks, Fruit Snacks, Nuts, Other Sweet and Savoury Snacks, Popcorn, Pretzels, Tortilla/Corn Chips.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sweet and Savoury Snacks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Japan
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Thailand
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Norway
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Spain
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Finland
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Kazakhstan
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Vietnam
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in the US
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Morocco
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Bosnia-herzegovina
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)