New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/09/2013 -- A sustained economic growth of 4.3% yearly as well as a strong entrepreneurial spirit amongst Kenyans has brought about an observable increase in middle-income earners in the country. The Kenya Economic Survey 2011 defines a middle-income earner as an individual or household for which monthly consumption expenditure ranges from KES23,671 to KES120,000. Households that benefit from such high consumption allowances have contributed to the significant increase in the size of the consumer goods...
Euromonitor International's Tissue and Hygiene in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene, Retail Tissue and Hygiene, Total Tissue and Hygiene.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tissue and Hygiene market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in Morocco
- Tissue and Hygiene in the United Kingdom
- Tissue and Hygiene in Chile
- Tissue and Hygiene in the Netherlands
- Tissue and Hygiene in Bulgaria
- Tissue and Hygiene in Algeria
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Guatemala
- Tissue and Hygiene in the Philippines
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Germany
- Tissue and Hygiene in Iran