Fast Market Research recommends "Weight Management in Romania" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2013 -- More than two-thirds of sales come from weight loss supplements, which were worth RON31 million in 2011. Products in this category are often recommended by specialists as they are perceived by many consumers as requiring specialist advice prior to use. By contrast, medical advice continues to be frequently neglected by people when starting a diet, and the main sources of dieting information remains word-of-mouth, and more recently the media, magazines and the Internet.
Euromonitor International's Weight Management in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement Slimming, OTC Obesity, Other Slimming Products, Slimming Teas, Weight Loss Supplements.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Trends in Weight Management 2011
- Weight Management in Belarus
- Weight Management in Greece
- Weight Management in the Czech Republic
- Weight Management in Slovakia
- Weight Management in South Korea
- Weight Management in Australia
- Weight Management in Germany
- Weight Management in Egypt
- Weight Management in Finland