Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Wendy's Co, The in Consumer Foodservice (World)", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/24/2014 -- Wendy's worked to improve its global performance on two fronts in 2012, making over its US brand positioning to better compete with fast casual concepts and broadening its international presence as an investment in long-term growth. While there were some early missteps, the brand has also gained significant momentum with the launch of its Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger, and is looking to continue this with exciting new limited-time menu items moving forward.
Euromonitor International's Wendy's Co, The in Consumer Foodservice (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Consumer Foodservice industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in Argentina
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Singapore
- Consumer Foodservice in Bulgaria
- Consumer Foodservice in Romania
- Consumer Foodservice in Brazil
- Consumer Foodservice in Ukraine
- Consumer Foodservice in Denmark
- Consumer Foodservice in Australia
- Consumer Foodservice in France
- Consumer Foodservice in Mexico