New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Hong Kong, China"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2013 -- RTDs/high-strength premixes saw total volume sales decline in 2012, due to the competition posed by other alcoholic drinks, particularly wine and spirits. For instance, the continued publicity on the health benefits of wine encouraged consumer to try out wines. This resulted in many consumers switching from RTDs/high-strength premixes to wine.
Euromonitor International's RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Alcoholic Drinks in Hong Kong, China
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Wine Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Retailing in Hong Kong, China
- Hong Kong Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Hong Kong to 2016
- Life Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong to 2017
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Healthcare Insurance in Hong Kong to 2016: Market Databook