New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in the Czech Republic"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2014 -- Czech consumers showed more interest in malt-based RTDs in 2013 because these products fitted in with their increased demand for low-alcohol drinks with interesting flavours. It is mostly the young generation that like malt-based RTDs, though their consumption was still limited due to relatively high prices. Consumption in 2013 was fuelled with flavour extensions, including Frisco White Grapes & Lotus with stevia, and with the introduction of a new brand - Mystery by Heineken Ceska Republika.
Plzensky Prazdroj continues to lead sales with a 92% total volume share in 2013 due to its strong position in malt-based RTDs with the popular brand Frisco. This brand was extended with a new variety of White Grapes & Lotus with stevia in May 2013. The new variant was claimed to have a third fewer calories in comparison to standard Frisco variants. Plzensky Prazdroj heavily promoted Frisco during 2013 in both off-trade (price promotions, in-store promotions) and on-trade (various Frisco events with Frisco being offered at an advantageous price together with the offer of free gifts, and the sponsorship of cultural events and musical festivals). This helped to secure the brand's position within RTDs/high-strength premixes.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
RTDs/high-strength premixes is set to perform well in the country over the forecast period, with total volume sales expected to increase at a CAGR of 3%. Dynamic development is expected, supported by the increasing taste among Czech consumers for low-alcohol drinks with fresh flavours. More Czech consumers will opt for RTDs as their purchasing powers are set to improve over the forecast period. Interesting extensions in terms in new fruit and herbal flavours, lower sugar content and new brand entries will draw the attention of more consumers and will keep the loyalty of already-existing customers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Czech Republic?
- What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
- Has the trend towards at-home entertaining had a positive impact on RTDs as consumers want to replicate the bar experience at home?
- How have RTDs performed in comparisons to High-strength premixes?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Dominican Republic
- Alcoholic Drinks in the Czech Republic
- Alcoholic Drinks in Dominican Republic
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Dairy Product Market in Czech Republic to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts, and Market Players
- The Future of the Wine Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Dairy Product Market in Czech Republic to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Market in Czech Republic to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in Czech Republic to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Czech Republic to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts