Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Womenswear in Egypt", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/05/2014 -- Womenswear was hit hard by Egypt's instability at the end of the review period. A worsening security situation and rising crime in the country deterred many consumers from spending their leisure time shopping. The imposition of a curfew from 1900hrs also restricted consumers' ability to shop, preventing shopping on Friday evenings, traditionally a peak shopping time. Due to economic uncertainty and the rising cost of living, many consumers furthermore sought to save rather than spend at the end of the review period and were thus unwilling to buy womenswear.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Womenswear remained heavily fragmented at the end of the review period, with "others" accounting for over 85% value share. There are thousands of small producers in this area, partly due to Egypt's strength in cotton production. Many offer unbranded economy products, with "others" being particularly strong in traditional "other" women's outerwear and economy women's jeans. Within economy women's jeans, "others" notably accounted for almost 96% value share in 2013.
The performance of womenswear in the forecast period remains uncertain, with much depending on the government's success in returning Egypt to political and economic stability. The government reduced fuel subsidies in 2014 at the start of the forecast period, with this likely to put further pressure on household incomes. This is likely to constrain sales growth for womenswear at the start of the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Womenswear industry in Egypt with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Womenswear industry in Egypt, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Womenswear in Egypt market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Womenswear in Egypt?
- What are the major brands in Egypt?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women?s clothing vs men?s clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Womenswear Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts