Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "New Product Development in Cigarettes: Innovate or Fail - Keeping Price in Power", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/25/2012 -- Innovation in cigarettes is a vital element in maintaining consumer perceptions of international brands, whilst boosting value sales in the face of falling volumes and increasing the share of premium brands. Innovation in pack type, pack size, lower tar, superslims, carbon filters and flavour capsules are some of the prevalent trends appearing in all price bands, as manufacturers ensure a good product mix and adopt pricing strategies which allow them to shift sub-brands between price bands.
Euromonitor International's New Product Development in Cigarettes: Innovate or Fail - Keeping Price in Power global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Tobacco market, highlighting major industry trends and categories as well as the factors affecting operating environment. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers impartial, strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, legislative restrictions or pricing influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and where it is headed.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigarettes Including RYO Stick Equivalent, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, April 2012
- Cigarettes in New Zealand
- Household Products: Global Industry Guide
- Childrenswear: Global Industry Guide
- Consumer Electronics: Global Industry Guide
- Suncare: Global Industry Guide
- New Cars: Global Industry Guide
- New Cars - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Solar Power Market by PV, CSP Technologies by Installations, Price, Cost, Trade Trends & Global Forecasts (2011 - 2016)
- Homebuilding: Global Industry Guide