New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/11/2013 -- Cola companies are experimenting with new flavours to enhance their product offerings. Coca-Cola revived its old brand RimZim, a "masala soda" flavoured with cumin and other spices. The company also revived its old Citra brand within lime carbonates. Similarly PepsiCo revived its Duke brand in four flavours ? raspberry, masala soda, gingerade and ice cream soda ? which retailed solely in Mumbai. PepsiCo also rolled out new variants Orange Masala and Orange Mango of its Mirinda brand,...
Euromonitor International's Carbonates in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cola Carbonates, Non-Cola Carbonates.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Carbonates market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Carbonates Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in Middle East and North Africa to 2017: Market Guide
- Carbonates in Italy
- Carbonates in Saudi Arabia
- Carbonates in Japan
- Carbonates in Romania
- Carbonates in Greece