New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Carbonates in Romania"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/27/2014 -- The volume stagnation of carbonates in 2013 was the result of the low purchasing power of the population. In fact, carbonates continued to be perceived as providing an affordable price per unit and were considered as traditional soft drinks over the review period due to the penetration of multinational brands like Coca-Cola's and PepsiCo's lines. Low purchasing power was the main reason for the poor performance but strong advertising campaigns and the penetration of carbonates across the whole country kept volume sales positive overall, if stagnant. The efforts that manufacturers made through advertising, promotions and distribution conducted to zero growth despite the negative effects of the crisis on the disposable incomes of the majority of the population.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Accounting for a 61% off-trade value share, Coca-Cola HBC Romania was by far the indisputable leader of carbonates in 2013. Support for this outstanding position came from the wide recognition of the Coca-Cola brand and its association with the Western lifestyle. Heavy advertising campaigns, sales promotion and an impressive distribution network across the country also contributed to the top position at a distance from its main rival PepsiCo through the domestic bottler Quadrant-Amroq Beverages.
Carbonates are expected to be impacted by low purchasing power over the forecast period. Consumers' concerns about health and diet will be also a factor affecting forecast growth. The elimination of preservatives from most fruit/vegetable juice will represent a strong reason for more educated consumers to reduce, or even eliminate, carbonates from their diet. However, consumption will remain high within lower-income households, which will continue to perceive carbonates as providing satisfaction at lower unit prices.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Carbonates industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Carbonates industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Carbonates in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Carbonates in Romania?
- What are the major brands in Romania?
- Who are the key consumers of carbonates in Romania?
- How do premium vs. standard vs. economy brands compete for sales and market share?
- How does the sales performance of domestic manufacturers compare to international brands/manufacturers?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Carbonates in Austria
- Carbonates in Denmark
- Carbonates in Russia
- Carbonates in Mexico
- Carbonates in Norway
- Carbonates Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide