Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Full-Service Restaurants in the Philippines", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2013 -- After reporting a flat performance in 2011, full-service restaurants rebounded in 2012 as the upbeat economy encouraged more chained players to open up more outlets in promising locations. There is also an emerging demand for upscale dining, which boosts overall sales. The growing disposable income level in the metropolis as well as greater exposure to higher-quality food are instrumental in the recovery of full-service restaurants. There has also been an improvement in value sales per outlet...
Euromonitor International's Full-Service Restaurants in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained Full-Service Restaurants, Full-Service Restaurants by Casual vs Non-Casual, Full-Service Restaurants by Type, Independent Full-Service Restaurants.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Full-Service Restaurants market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Full-Service Restaurants in Finland
- Consumer Foodservice in the US
- Consumer Foodservice in China
- Consumer Foodservice in Denmark
- Consumer Foodservice in the United Kingdom
- Full-Service Restaurants in Chile
- Full-Service Restaurants in Romania
- Full-Service Restaurants in Bulgaria
- Full-Service Restaurants in Australia
- Full-Service Restaurants in China