Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in South Korea", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/13/2013 -- In 2012, sales volume of RTDs increased strongly, backed by growing demand from younger consumers aged between 19- and 29-years-old. In recent years, growing interest in cocktails and other flavoured spirits with lower alcohol content was significant in South Korea. Especially for younger consumers of legal age and female consumers, RTDs have become increasingly popular over the review period due to tasty and lighter alcoholic drinks, like cocktails. To satisfy the rising demand for RTDs,...
Euromonitor International's RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in South Africa
- Alcoholic Drinks in South Africa
- Alcoholic Drinks in South Korea
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in South Korea to 2016: Market Databook
- Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing in India, China and South Korea - Regulatory Framework, Infrastructure Support and Discovery Funding Create an Environment Conducive to Growth
- Respiratory Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- Refining Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2017
- Respiratory Disposables Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018