New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2015 -- Within soup it is expected that the shift from dry to wet soup will continue. Dry soup products are seen by many as inferior in terms of quality and taste, while readymade wet soups are considered to be fresher, superior in terms of taste and also better for your health as many consumers think that there are more nutrients in wet soups compared to dry alternatives. Dried soups also have the image as more old-fashioned. Dehydrated soup is mostly bought by older consumers and more traditional...
Euromonitor International's Soup in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Soup, Chilled Soup, Dehydrated Soup, Frozen Soup, Instant Soup, UHT Soup.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Soup market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Soups Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Soups Market in Hong kong to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Soups Market in the United States to 2018
- The Future of the Soups Market in Italy to 2018
- The Future of the Soups Market in Thailand to 2018