New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Tea in Morocco"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/07/2014 -- In 2013, manufacturers continued to invest in innovation to stimulate sales. They extended their product ranges with new flavours, such as saffron, jasmine and thyme that were mainly found in other tea. Some tried to target younger consumers and children, who are generally less inclined to drink tea. In order to compete, some players continued to upgrade their offerings and bring out new varieties that can be drunk throughout the year. Manufacturers also invested in bigger packs offering several varieties of tea in order to stimulate demand among loyal consumers.
Mido Food Co SA was the leading player in 2013 with a 24% retail value share. The company, which owns the Sultan brand that has long been an established name in tea in Morocco, continued its efforts to engage customers through various promotional activities. To diversify its product range, the company introduced its green tea brand Sultan Hospitalite with specified aromatic plants from each region of Morocco.
For example, Sultan Hospitalite with Origano for the Atlas region, Sultan Hospitalite Marrakech with Mint and Sage, Sultan Hospitalite Taliouine with Saffron and Sultan Hospitalite Mogador with Jasmine; thus by widening its range of products, the company gained more share and was able to keep leadership of the category.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The tea category is likely to be driven by other tea products over the forecast period as tea appeals to the health and wellness concerns of Moroccan consumers. Another driver of the category is expected to be innovation, with manufacturers investing in new flavours to stimulate sales or in niches to target new consumers, such as young people, children or more eco-friendly buyers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tea industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tea industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tea in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions suchas:
- What is the market size of Tea in Morocco?
- What are the major brands in Morocco?
- Is loose leaf tea available in Morocco?
- Is there a shift from unpackaged to packaged tea in Morocco?
- Is there a market for tea pods in Morocco?
- What is the market size for different tea flavors (green tea, black tea, herbal tea, etc.) in Morocco?
- How are market trends changing in flavours/types for fruit/herbal and other tea?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Black Tea, Fruit/Herbal Tea, Green Tea, Instant Tea, Other Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tea in Germany
- RTD Tea in China
- Tea in Taiwan
- Tea in the Czech Republic
- Tea in Uruguay
- Tea in Singapore
- Tea in Bolivia
- Tea in Japan
- Tea in Colombia
- Tea in Switzerland