Fast Market Research recommends "Tissue and Hygiene in Pakistan" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/03/2013 -- A more educated, urbanised and economically stable market in 2012 meant that consumers spent more on tissue and hygiene products than in previous years, even amidst an economic slowdown. In terms of potential, there is still a long way to go as household penetration of these products remains low and limited to urban middle- and upper-class consumers. However, new consumers helped to provide strong sales growth and indicate ongoing development.
Euromonitor International's Tissue and Hygiene in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene, Retail Tissue and Hygiene, Total Tissue and Hygiene.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tissue and Hygiene market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in Israel
- Tissue and Hygiene in Belarus
- Tissue and Hygiene in Morocco
- Tissue and Hygiene in the United Kingdom
- Tissue and Hygiene in Chile
- Tissue and Hygiene in Finland
- Tissue and Hygiene in the Netherlands
- Tissue and Hygiene in Poland
- Tissue and Hygiene in Estonia
- Tissue and Hygiene in Ecuador