Fast Market Research recommends "Homewares in Italy" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/01/2013 -- The economic downturn and maturity are the key reasons behind the decline of homewares. The collapse of the sale of property and the reduced number of marriages had a big impact on the category. Traditionally, Italian consumers renew their homewares when moving into a new house, therefore the two earlier mentioned reasons signified lower demand for these products. In addition, decreasing disposable incomes are forcing Italian consumers to prioritise their expenditure, and they have become...
Euromonitor International's Homewares in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dining, Kitchen.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Homewares market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homewares in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Emerging Asia to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Emerging Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in BRIC to 2015: Market Guide