New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Meat in Brazil"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/09/2013 -- The supply of meat increased in 2012 due to measures, such as the government's financial support, large distributors increasing funding for suppliers, genetic improvement in a bid to increase the quality of the meat and area that bovine grazes. Meat producers also benefited from the Low Carbon Agriculture Programme (ABC), with annual interest rates of 5.5% to implement the integration between crop-livestock-forest (iLPF). Therefore in 2012, the consumption of meat by Brazilian consumers grew 5%...
Euromonitor International's Meat in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Beef and Veal, Lamb, Mutton and Goat, Other Meat, Pork, Poultry.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Meat market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vegetarianization Strategies in Food and Drinks
- Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts Market in Japan to 2016
- Fresh Meat (Counter) Market in Japan to 2016
- Frozen Meat Market in Japan to 2016
- Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed Market in Japan to 2016
- Ambient Meat Market in Japan to 2016
- Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed Market in China to 2016
- Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts Market in China to 2016
- Frozen Meat Market in China to 2016
- Fresh Meat (Counter) Market in China to 2016