Fast Market Research recommends "Naturally Healthy Beverages in the US" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2013 -- The sharp rise in juices allowed NH fruit/vegetable juice to grow off-trade value sales by 7% in 2012 while off-trade volume sales declined by -1%. The rise of orange juice prices in 2012 contributed to an overall increase in juice prices. Consumer concerns about high calorie and sugar content combined with higher prices led to a decline in volume sales. NH 100% juice suffered a -1% volume decline in 2012 due to consumer preference shifting away from high-sugar/calorie 100% juices. More...
Euromonitor International's Naturally Healthy Beverages in USA report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: NH Hot Drinks, NH Soft Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Naturally Healthy Beverages market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in the Czech Republic
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Argentina
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Sweden
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Bulgaria
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Ukraine
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in Mexico
- Targeting Adult Consumer Needs in Soft Drinks
- Better For You Beverages in the US
- Organic Beverages in Sweden
- Fortified/Functional Beverages in Sweden