Fast Market Research recommends "Organic Beverages in Norway" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2013 -- Organic beverages performed strongly during 2012 with a 9% growth in value terms and, in contrast with organic food, Norwegian consumers were willing to pay the slightly higher unit prices for organic beverages even though these declined at the same time organic fruit/vegetable juice saw rising unit prices. Organic beverages is priced much higher compared with all other health and wellness product categories. In 2012, in-store promotions by Kiwi from Norgesgruppen resulted in increased demand...
Euromonitor International's Organic Beverages in Norway report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Organic Hot Drinks, Organic Soft Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Organic Beverages market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Organic Beverages in China
- Organic Beverages in the US
- Organic Beverages in Mexico
- Organic Beverages in the Czech Republic
- Organic Beverages in Sweden
- Organic Beverages in Bulgaria
- Organic Beverages in Ukraine
- Targeting Adult Consumer Needs in Soft Drinks
- Better For You Beverages in the US
- Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide