Fast Market Research recommends "Tea in Saudi Arabia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2013 -- Tea, considered a deeply-ingrained cultural drink, continued to benefit from activities by leading companies in 2012. These activities included a "Dip & Win" campaign, free gifts with teabags black standard packs, and advertising campaigns by Lipton Tea Factory, as well as various advertising campaigns by AMS Baeshen throughout the year. Both companies invested significantly in in-store displays and promotions, thus maintaining sales. These activities resulted in current value growth of 11% in...
Euromonitor International's Tea in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Black Tea, Fruit/Herbal Tea, Green Tea, Instant Tea, Other Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tea market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Trends and Consumption Demographics in Soft and Hot Drinks
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Hot Tea Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Hot Tea Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Hot Tea Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Hot Tea Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Tea Market in France to 2016: Market Profile