New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Oral Care in Azerbaijan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2015 -- At the end of the review period the determinant for the category?s growth was rising awareness of the importance of oral care among the young population as they are better educated and give greater attention to personal hygiene for social acceptance at school, college or work. Furthermore, the other reason for growth was the launch of a number of new products with claims of more effective formulas. Colgate, Blend-a-Med and Aquafresh are in the leading position within that trend. Splat-Kosmetika develops its series of tooth foams, which have attracted consumers as a new format of a traditional product.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Colgate-Palmolive is the clear leader of the highly competitive oral care environment in Azerbaijan. The company held a 49% value share in 2013. The company holds first position due to its well-known brand Colgate being present and actively promoted in all oral care niches. Second position was held by another multinational, Procter & Gamble, with a 19% value share in 2013. This was due to the popular Blend-a-Med brand.
Over the forecast period it is expected that consumers will turn their interest towards consuming medicated and preventive, whitening and caring toothpaste, and also to natural/organic toothpastes and herbal-based (combination of herbals more preferable) mouthwashes/rinses.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Oral Care industry in Azerbaijan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Oral Care industry in Azerbaijan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Oral Care in Azerbaijan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Oral Care in Azerbaijan?
- What are the major brands in Azerbaijan?
- Which type of toothpaste is most popular?
- How are sales of manual versus power toothbrushes faring?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Portugal to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Egypt to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Thailand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Hungary to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in South Korea to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape