Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Personal Care Appliances in Brazil", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2015 -- Cultural characteristics of Brazilians continue to play a strong role in promoting continued strong growth in personal care appliances. Chief among them is the obsession of Brazilian women for certain hair styles. Indeed, the strong trend for straight hair, influenced by famous actresses and models, ensured the steady growth of the category, boosted by sales of hair stylers and hair dryers. Due to higher employment rates, women were able to test new products, even from simple curiosity, to enhance their beauty.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
In 2014, DAIHATSU - Ind?stria & Com?rcio de M?veis & Aparelhos El?tricos Ltda maintained its leading position within personal care appliances, holding 24% volume share. The company?s brand, Taiff, leads as a result of its large portfolio of strongly-placed products in hair care, where its dryers and straighteners are extremely popular and affordable. The company has an aggressive marketing strategy focused on point-of-sale, giving the opportunity to consumers to get to know and test Taiff?s products.
Over the forecast period, personal care appliances is expected to post a 5% volume CAGR, reaching 19 million units in 2019. This growth will be weaker than the one registered over the review period, when sales increased by an 8% CAGR. This slowdown can be mainly attributed to higher household penetration rates, such as by hair care appliances, which will reach 74% by 2019.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Personal Care Appliances industry in Brazil with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Personal Care Appliances industry in Brazil, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Personal Care Appliances in Brazil market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Personal Care Appliances in Brazil?
- What are the major brands in Brazil?
- What is the share for hair care appliances?
- Is an increased focus on health and beauty driving electric tooth brush sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Care Appliances in Italy
- Personal Care Appliances in Romania
- Personal Care Appliances in Japan
- Personal Care Appliances in Germany
- Personal Care Appliances in Austria