As a Peter Leeds subscriber, investors are surprised to find out that along with each daily newsletter update, they can ask Peter questions one on one through conversation tools built into the pennystocks.net website.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/23/2012 -- The Penny Stocks Guide offers its subscribers the unique benefit of direct access to his team of penny stocks brokers. Peter Leeds and his penny stocks team do extensive research on penny stocks and his team of brokers ranks them on many financial factors. Most brokers offer their newsletters while giving absolutely no customer support or interaction. Peter’s team of penny stock brokers do engage with penny stock subscribers on a daily basis through both social media pages and directly from Peter himself.
As a Peter Leeds subscriber, investors are surprised to find out that along with each daily newsletter update, they can ask Peter questions one on one through conversation tools built into the pennystocks.net website. Peter interacts with his subscribers and has both educational and even heated conversations about the hot stock tips in the newsletters.
Peter Leeds penny stocks team looks exclusively at penny stocks and offers tactics of efficient penny stock trading. The basic rule in penny stock trading is to find the hottest stocks and remove the poor performers. Penny stock trading is risky compared to other investment vehicles. The key is to make sure that the individual investor gets the advice of a professional penny stock professional like Peter Leeds. His team keeps updated on all the public activities going on with each company and his Leeds Analysis report weeds out the bad investments.
Thousands of penny stocks are scrutinized during the Leeds Analysis process, from which they eliminate 95% of stocks and the remaining 5% are the top penny stocks. Only the Peter Leeds team has the resources to discover those top penny stocks positioned for enormous gains. Investors need to be careful about relying on their own research only, as they may not know important tips such as avoiding those penny stocks trading on the Pink Sheets markets. That is where the majority of lower quality penny stocks trade because the reporting requirements are so slack, and the listing fees so low.
The Penny Stocks Guide is a comprehensive and impartial resource for investors interested in penny stocks. It provides information about the best penny stocks available in the market. The Penny Stocks Guide teaches the basic principles of penny stock investing, including how to do it intelligently and safely with the least risk. The Penny Stock Guide also offers investors additional resources and research tools, to help educate them for future trades. To learn more, please visit http://www.pennystocks.net
According to Peter Leeds, Penny Stock Pick Analyst and Author of Invest in Penny Stock, Oil Sale Embargoes Against Iran Stepping Up This Week. If anyone thinking to get benefit of this offer, then must visit http://www.pennystocks.net and clear all question about "What are Penny Stocks"?
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)