New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/26/2014 -- Consumers do usually look to save money on baby and child-specific products. Child care is very important and this category continues to grow year on year. Traditionally women are the main consumers, but there have been developments as more men were involved in this category in 2013. They are usually young fathers who are taking a more active role in parenting. To a certain degree we can see even traditional roles of parenting being switched as some men are unemployed and their partners are the main sources of income.
Beiersdorf leads with a value share of 24%. Nivea is well established as a high-quality brand, and is almost synonymous with baby care in Serbia. The success of Beiersdorf in the country can be attributed to its early penetration into the market when competition was not so fierce. Furthermore, the company constantly invests a lot of money into TV campaigns. Both Procter & Gamble and Henkel AG & Co KGaA, which are positioned behind Beiersdorf, have adopted the same marketing strategy of intensive advertisements.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The category of baby and child-specific products is focused on a fairly protected age group which does not decline strongly even during the harder economic times. With mild economic recovery that Serbia might face, stronger growth of this category can be expected. What is posing a threat in the long run is declining birth rates.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Care industry in Serbia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Care industry in Serbia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Care in Serbia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Baby Care in Serbia?
- What are the major brands in Serbia?
- What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
- What is the penetration of premium baby care products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Hair Care, Baby and Child-specific Skin Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Toiletries, Baby Wipes, Medicated Baby and Child-specific Products, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Lithuania
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Estonia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Norway
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Slovenia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Georgia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Israel
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Denmark
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Argentina
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in the United Kingdom
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Turkey