New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Cider/Perry in Italy"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2014 -- Strongbow Gold is the only branded cider present in Italy, and was introduced in the market only in 2011. Since then, Heineken has made an effort to make cider known to Italian consumers in order to let them rediscover this beverage, which was known to them in the past. An example of this was the ?Come si dice sidro in Italia??, (How do you say cider in Italian?) event. This was a cider tasting occasion organised by Heineken to increase consumers? awareness of cider. Apart from Heineken there is craft artisanal production of cider, especially in the north of Italy, even though the level of consumption is insignificant.
Strongbow Gold continued to be the only cider available in the category in 2013. No innovations in terms of new variants or packaging were seen during 2013. As Strongbow?s share accounts for a major part of the category in volume terms, its performance reflects the performance of cider.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Cider is set to see a negative CAGR of 5% during the forecast period in total volume terms. In the short term, volume sales of cider will continue to be affected by the economic crisis. In the long term, as consumer demand is rising for lighter products in alcoholic drinks, cider could still have strong potential in the market, especially amongst the target group of those 18-35 years old and women. The health and wellness trend could help sales of cider in the short and long term, as many consumers are looking for healthy and low-calorie products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cider/Perry industry in Italy with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cider/Perry industry in Italy, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cider/Perry in Italy market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cider/Perry in Italy?
- What are the major brands in Italy?
- Is premiumisation expected to continue to be an important driver in cider?
- Who are the key consumers of cider: men, women, younger or older consumers?
- Where is cider mainly consumed- at home or away from home?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth
- Medical Device Market in Colombia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Photographic Camera Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Consumer Foodservice in Romania
- Construction and Mining Machinery Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Azerbaijan to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Menswear Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Menswear Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts